Skip to: Main navigation | MyBUFFSTATE | Main content | Contact information

How to Apply

Prospective undergraduate students interested in entering the B.S. in speech-language pathology program at Buffalo State must apply through the Undergraduate Admissions Office. Buffalo State students who want to change their major to speech-language pathology must contact the department directly.

Apply now


Learn more about scholarships on the Financial Aid Office website.

Back to Top

Speech-Language Pathology

Buffalo State •  1300 Elmwood Ave  •  Caudell Hall 316
Buffalo, NY 14222  •  Phone: (716) 878-4412 •  Fax: (716) 878-5711
Connect With Us